February 28, 2012

A few weeks ago I believe I touched on the subject of lists. More so in regards to Spring cleaning tasks.

Now, however, I am beginning to panic. It really has just occurred to me that March is literally just around the corner and I have a child who is graduating from high school this June. That leaves me only a few short months to plan, plan, plan. And if you've stuck around long enough to learn anything about me - aside from the manners controversy - you'll know that I love planning. I am very lucky that my sister has agreed to help me with this. I just hope she remembers that she did indeed say that. We've said repeatedly that we need to schedule a coffee so that we can start our conspiring. Well... It's most definitely time.

On a completely different note... I've been thinking quite a bit about starting a Bucket List. Not because I'm old. Not because I have an incurable disease. Actually, in all honesty, it's probably because of this thing called Mid-Life that I'm going through.

In these short gray days and long dark nights of winter, I find myself longing for summer days, sunshine, warmth. My mind begins to wander and I think about being a blonde again... still thinking about getting a tattoo... Did you know I've never actually done a cannonball? Small potatoes, right? But it's something I've been wanting to try for some time, so Doing A Cannonball will definitely be in my top ten. I probably won't even number my items. That might be too much pressure. I'll just start listing and start doing when I'm able.

Sad that Procrastination is one of my biggest downfalls. Any suggestions for a magic giddy-up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading... now be honest.